December 10, 2008

Favorite Things: 12/10/08

Yes, on Wednesday.


You see, I've been just a tad, wee-bit busy. Here's the one thing that I have a photograph of that I can show you. Too cute! Pickle picked out the fabric all by herself. Picture white turtleneck, white cotton tights and little black shoes. With a sprinkling of red hair, of course.

The one and only decent photo I took on Thanksgiving. The Big Girl ridin' the Big Wheel at Grandma & Papa's house.


A whole load of cousins to play with Saturday after Thanksgiving--some Pickle had never met!


And, 'til Friday, this is the face that is looking back at me at least 60% of the time.

The kicker is, she got the look from me. It's my, "If I open my eyes big enough, I can distract her until I think of an appropriate response." look. Obviously, I'm at a loss for words with her A LOT.

Just think, only two more days until you get bombarded with more of my meaningless prattle.