July 5, 2008

Sew Cute!


I absolutely love these little 'project bags' I whipped up on Sunday. Well, the paisley was my prototype from last week. The fourth one from Sunday is destined for Giftville, so he's currently in hiding lest he been seen and the surprise be spoiled!

I found this very well written, easy to follow tutorial at Yarnmonster. These bags are quite easy and fairly fast to stitch, especially if you make an assembly line.

The paisley print houses a 'Yo-Yo' pillow-top project I'm working on and the chicken print has some hair bows I'm making for Pickle. Not that she actually wears hair bows, but I'm addicted to making them. The watermelon print is for Pickle to go with her Watermelon Dress & Hat from her Happy Birthday. The green flower print has yet to find a purpose, but I'm sure it won't take me long to throw in an embroidery project or something else just as fun.