July 10, 2008

A Funk & A List

So I've been in a funk the last three days. I actually think I had a bit of stomach virus, but that could possibly be my brain coming up with an attempt at a legitimate reason for getting nearly nothing done for three days. Who knows?

This morning, I woke up late (that girl came and slept in with me) and I actually feel well again. Maybe I just needed sleep. Again, who knows?

I decided to remove the Funk from my life. In other words, I got busy.

1. After only three more loads of laundry and one load of diapers, the laundry will be officially 'caught up'. (Is laundry ever really caught up?)

2. After only one more load of dishes, my sinks will actually be empty and able to be cleaned.

3. After only 10-12 more hours of photo editing (just kidding--I never get that much time to edit photos) I will have all the photos from our trip edited and ready to post.

4. After only five more whining sessions, Pickle will officially have met her whining quota for the year and will have to speak in a normal tone. Right?

5. After this post, I will post something that all two of you readers may actually enjoy reading.

Thanks for sticking with me.