July 11, 2008

I'm Clicked Out

I just spent over two hours going through one day's worth of photos. They're not as great as I'd hoped, but I think I know what my mistake was and know how to correct it in the future. You know, for the next completely awe-inspiring sunset/cloudy afternoon I run across. Oh well.


If only I had this kind of energy, I'd tackle another day's worth of photos. I don't.

She does. You all remember Lucy the extremely cute Boxer pup, right?


Here she is with Tipper (our 13 year old little man) up on the farm.



Oh dear. Poor Tip. Lucy has a thing for taking Tip down by grabbing his hind legs or tail or whatever else she can find dangling in that region.

Here, she tries a different tack and goes for the face.


Lucy, stop! Lucy, I said STOP!

She listens really well. Don't you think?

Wait, here they come! She listened. Oh, no. That's right, I called the old man. She'll follow him nearly anywhere.

Maybe this tree will play. No? That's boring.

Grass? You wanna play? Grass? Grass? Hmmm . . . boring.



Mamma? Will you play? Please? Put that big black thing down and PLAY! Geez, you're boring too.

Wait, what's this? This MOVES! This could be FUN!

Where did it go?

There it is! (The arrow is pointing to a grasshopper, in case you weren't sure . . .)

Don't let him get away!

Where did he go?


There he is!

Oh, no! He's fighting back!

Whew! Now that was work! (But it sure tasted good!)