April 19, 2009

Want to help me out?

It's easy.

Super easy.

And there's something in it for you too.

I found this site on Suzanne's blog.

I himmed and hawed. For about two weeks.

I'm always afraid of scams.

So far, I don't think this one is.

Are you ready?

Swagbucks.

It's easy. Install their search box (they use Google and Ask) and as you search, you randomly 'win' Swagbucks. You can then 'buy' things from the Swagstore. Things like gift cards. To Target.

In the few weeks I've used it, I've earned 53 Swagbucks. I'm hoping to have enough Swagbucks to buy at least a couple gift cards to use at Christmas.

Just think: buying Christmas presents with gift cards you earned searching for things on the Internet!

Sound good? Check it out. Follow this link and when you sign up, I'll earn even more Swagbucks towards those Target gift cards for Christmas!

This is not a paid advertisement or promotion of Swagbucks.com. It's just me, searching for souls who feel sorry for my rather low number of Swagbucks and want to help a girl out!