March 25, 2009

Productivity=Tired=Good

Now that I have this little one three days a week, Mondays are usually relegated to housework and grocery shopping and Wednesdays are usually our day to do all the other stuff that we don't get done during the week.

Today, we watered the garden, pulled a TON more weeds (I have GOT to get some dichondra seed ordered!) and raked up all the dead branches that this weekend's windy days brought down.


I made soap during nap time.


Pickle conned me into photographing her Play-Doh. Yes, I'm a sucker.



I spent a lot of time praying for sweet Stellan and his mama Jennifer. Will you pray too?


Pickle taught me that she can both do and undo buttons. With absolutely no instruction whatsoever. Do you think she'll figure out shoe tying on her own too?



I mowed all the yards. Including the dog yard which is more like a lunar expanse with weeds.


Pickle helped me make tortouie. Find the recipe here. Bean burros made with homemade re-fried beans and homemade tortouies. Beyond yum.


Tortouie from One Mamma on Vimeo.


It's been a productive day. I'm tired, but it's a good tired.