November 5, 2008

Works for Me: Toys Worth Buying

This week Shannon is hosting a themed edition of Works for Me Wednesday over at Rocks in my Dryer. The theme is Toys Worth Buying.

My personal favorite place to shop online for toys is Oompa Toys. They have great quality, open-ended toys many of which are hand crafted of wood and other natural materials.

Here are a few of my favorite things that we have gotten for our girl. I can tell you that everything we've gotten for her from this store is still in service and is still played with. These are just my three favorites.

(all photos courtesy of the Oompa site)

Walker Wagon by Haba

Pickle's has a red seat with blue handle, although I do like the updated orange & green!


We call this the Chicken Stacker. Here's the real name: Cachempil Maman Poule from Djeco. Now you know why we call it the Chicken Stacker!


Djeco Tap-tap Mother Hen

Although many of the toys we've gotten from Oompa are available from other retailers around the web, we like that we can find most of what we're looking for in one store and they offer free shipping when you have a large order (I think they are at $65 right now.).

Oompa Toys works for us, what works for you?

This post is not a paid advertisement for Oompa Toys. Just our happy shopping experiences shared with you!