November 7, 2009

Then and Now

October 31, 2008


October 31, 2009


It would appear that it has been a whole month since I last posted on 9-7-09. I have to say I don't feel bad about that at all. Although completely unplanned, I really needed this break.

I have so many things rolling around in my brain that I'd like to post about, but we'll have to see.

I need to update my photography blog with a photo-journal of our trip to Colorado over Fall Break. The cutest little k ever who is now (over) three months old and the Three Sisters need to make an appearance there as well.

I have lots of sewing planned as well as lots of knitting finished that just needs photographed.

Our fall/winter garden needs replanted since some little critter(s) decided to eat each and every seedling to the ground.

Hmmmm . . . so much to do and so little time.