December 1, 2008

Hmmm . . . I Think I've Lost My Memory

I honestly thought I had posted this. I guess not.



I believe it was two Saturdays ago, I was able to whip up a couple of skirts for the Pickle using the Lazy Days skirt pattern from Oliver + S. If you haven't ever checked out their children's clothing patterns, you must. They are ADORABLE! Click here to go to their blog--the skirt pattern is on the sidebar under 'free patterns'.


I made this first one according to their 1/2 yard measurement. It will fit when Pickle is four or five. I guess it's a good thing I like to shop ahead and store lots of clothes for future sizes!

I did the others at 1/3 yard and they're still a bit long, even with her long legs.


This is what the hem looks like encased in the ribbon.


I absolutely ADORE this fabric! I just wish my skirt from it had come out as nicely!

Each skirt took me about 45 minutes start to finish--so simple and cute!