July 1, 2008

We're Scootin' our Boots . . .

. . . to Colorful Colorado!








I am SO EXCITED! It's been three years since I've been, and if the saying that 'home is where the heart is' has any merit, I'm going HOME!

I get to go to My Mountains. There's something about this place that makes me feel like I can reach out and touch God when I'm there. The minute we start up the mountain, I feel my burdens lift and my Spirit begins to soar. His majesty is so evident in all He's created the world over, but for me, these mountains are where it is so crystal clear who God is. (Romans 1:20)

We'll be staying in the Barn Apartment at Nonna & Poppie's farm since it's a quick trip, but we'll be heading out for some fishing, trips to the mountains and even a quick stop at the Bar-D.

I've got posts scheduled to arrive magically on the blog while we're gone, so be sure to drop by.

Also of note: As my 100th post looms ever nearer, I've decided to forgo a '100 Things' post and go with a '100th Post Giveaway'. I'll announce the details later.

In my favorite words of my Grams:

Peace and Blessings,
Amber