June 20, 2008

Finding Balance. And Style.

Finding balance is something I'm continually struggling with in pretty much every aspect of my life. You?

In fact, I have a post in the works right now about my 'weekly work routine' and how it came to be. Finding balance while retaining flexibility. Not an easy thing easy for me.

What has been on my mind the past week or so, is finding balance (and style) for this blog. Don't get me wrong, I love the 'scrapbook' look. I love to create scrapbook pages. But, seeing as how I've never even mentioned scrapbooking on this blog, it just doesn't seem to fit. To feel right. It's too busy. Too country. I think I need some simplicity. Some balance. A style that suits me a little better than this.

I've been looking at blogs like mad in every spare moment, taking a note here, bookmarking a blog there. I think I have an idea forming, I'm just not sure what I want for the header. This has been my big problem area all along. Oh, that and figuring out HTML code.

My favorite blogs to read are ones where the layout and style of the blog itself is a reflection of the blogger and his or her content.

That's what I feel is missing. My reflection. I've found it is even hard to push myself to post because when I open the blog, I don't see myself looking back.