March 21, 2008

The Recipe Will Have to Wait

I haven't even uploaded the photos yet.

Sigh.

We went to get our taxes done today--two and a half hours away! Our tax man is that worth it! He's done my parent's taxes since before I was born, and ours since we got married. I have no idea what I'll do when he retires!

Moving on . . .

We're prepping and putting in our in-ground garden tomorrow!!! I know, I know, I'm supposed to be straw bale gardening. And I am. But I wanted to put in some things that just don't do too well in straw. Like pole beans, peas, pumpkins and vining cucumbers. To remedy this (now that the doggies don't have access to the main yard anymore), we're moving the irrigation berms to prevent flooding and putting in a small (5x15 foot) garden plot.

Off to bed so I can be up early to play in the dirt!